Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lemons in a Bowl

Lemon is one of my favorite flavors in cooking! I love the fresh tartness - especially in the spring. When Tim and I were in Italy we often made lemon chicken with risotto or rice that was delicious! Remembering our shopping trips to Mercato Centrale to buy the fixings for this dish is what inspired this next painting. I've included my favorite recipe for a lemon chicken marinade below.


3 x 3 in., oil on canvas
"Lemons in a Bowl" after Sharon Shock

Lemon Chicken Marinade
1/4 cup olive oil
1 lemon, zested and juiced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbls. fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1/2 tsp. sea salt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your thoughts and ideas are much, much appreciated. Thanks again for reading!