Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Purify Yourself in the Waters of...

A trip to Lowes was all I needed to complete this little number.  Materials used were 2 Valspar paint swatches - generously supplied by Lowes painting department, an x-acto knife, and a lot of patience.   
I was hoping that beginning in September I would have a bit more time to start painting again......unfortunately, I'm quickly discovering that I have bitten off more than I can chew.  As a result, you may be seeing more of these little paper cuts.
I love the shadows and reflections made in water.  This was inspired by a few quick photos I took by the docks along Lake Minnetonka.

 3 1/2 x 3 in., Valspar Paint Swatches :: Dusty Spruce & Cool Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your thoughts and ideas are much, much appreciated. Thanks again for reading!