Saturday, May 22, 2010

Art-achoke

For the record I'm not a fan of eating artichokes; however, I love the flavor they can give certain dishes!  I think when it comes down to it, it's a texture thing.
I had a really difficult time photographing this one, I kept getting this awful glare and the colors weren't represented very accurately.  This photo is the closest I could get and it's still not quite right...but I'll settle. 
This is probably my least favorite so far, and was hesitant to even post it since the only thing I like about it is the title.  I could of spent more time on it.....but, I got bored.  : / 
Happy Weekend!


3 x 3 in., oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your thoughts and ideas are much, much appreciated. Thanks again for reading!